Ashok's search box

Sunday, August 29, 2010

           POEMS       



                      LOST LOVE      
I loved you more than I have ever known
Those starry eyes
Those tender lips
You made my heart melt
Then boil into a roaring fire
I now know
What my eyes could not see
You are the only one that is for me
Many nights those tears flew
Being myself without anyone
Anyone to care about the thoughts
Looking at the sky and knowing
Many mistakes I had
Many mistakes I have had


     DISSAPPEARING   LOVE 


What happened to our love?

It used to be so bright
Loving, laughing, caring
Then soon caught the night


You were my one and only love
Cared for you too much

Then something happened
And slept with that man
You deceived me
I never felt so desperate

But I try to forgive you now
And try not to think about before
I love you so much
It just hurts to ponder now

Everything I have
Is because of you
Everything I bought
Was because of you

I just love you so much
I'm scared to lose you


         LOST WORLD 
Love's restricted to those we know

Care not for others but ourselves
When doctors and lawyers are criminals
What's gone wrong with this world

Love lost, panic started
Do something to change it
Before it's perished

The world is lost without our love
Cherish it, adore it
Before it's lost

 LOVE OR FRIENDSHIP     

What do you want from me?

Do you want my love?
Or do you want my friendship?

You confuse me through what you say
You say you love me
But don't seem to care

Why don't we just be friends?
Nothing more
Nothing less

Perhaps you still have feelings for me
But why don't you show them?
Why must you hurt me this way?

I still love you
But I just want to knowDo you feel the same?
              FIGHT   

Serious anxiety flowing
Crashing through my mind
Blood rushing through my veins
Muscles tightening upon compression

The moment is soon to come
Where losers will not win
The masks come off from posers
And winners show their skills

The death of one has come quickly
Another soon to fall
The abilities matched between us
Strength, quickness, stamina
Just the same

I choose the weapon I know best
To fight off the evil souls
Outnumbering my foolish hatred
They strike quickly
This moment of oppression
Only seen by some
It’s the time to attack
My weapon swung but too soon

They move quickly to retaliate
My arm struck, bleeding
My opponent strong but still foolish
I use my mind to strike back
Weakening their hope to win

Seeing the passion within my eyes
They settle into fear
Victory will soon come
Victory will soon come

 
 
BY - ASHOK KARKI

No comments:

Post a Comment